Top 10 Toys Rich Men Love
The world’s largest millionaire dating site Millionaire Match has launched a new feature “Luxury Show”, where rich men and rich women post photos of their luxury items to prove that they are really rich. Rich men have always been associated with some very eccentric stuff, particularly when it comes to their way of spending money. Whether we speak about Ralph Lauren’s Bugatti 57 Atlantic coupe worth $30 million or the $15 million worth Adastra Superyachh belonging to Hong Kong based millionaire Anto Marden, rich men are known to spend a lot of money on things that would barely matter to a common man. Let’s have a look at some of the most expensive toys that rich men own.
- The Killer Whale Submarine: Have you ever dreamt of riding on the back of a killer whale? Sounds scary, isn't it? How about going for a spin in something that looks like a killer whale? This two – person watercraft that costs $100,000 can attain speeds of 50mph on the surface of water and 25 when submerged.
- The world’s most expensive iPad: Priced at a whopping $8 million, this is the most expensive and stunning iPad 2 available to ever hit the market. Made using 24K gold and encrusted with 12.5 carat I’F’ diamonds, the front frame is made from Ammolite, the oldest rock in the world.
- Hart Audio “D&W Aural Pleasure” Loudspeakers: These 18 carat gold speakers that cost a whopping $4.8 million have been designed for the elite that take music very seriously. If you're on a tighter budget, you could opt for the bronze or silver version that would cost $64,000 and $322,000 respectively.
- GoVacuum GV62711: If you're looking to add to the oomph factor of your housekeeping department, this $1 million worth vacuum cleaner should certainly be on your list of must-haves. Remember, this a limited edition gadget and there are only 100 made.
- A robot: While the diesel powered MechWarrior might certainly not be the Terminator, it is certainly the next best thing money can buy. In fact, you could fit inside the machine and control it. Interested customers of this $1.3 million robot may also purchase weapon add-ons to make the machine better.
- The real 1966 Batmobile: We all know superhero stuff doesn’t come any cheap. This $200,000 car takes a year to make, all thanks to the kind of accuracy that is needed to make a replica of the original Batmobile. The mean machine is said to have a 383 Blueprint Crate Engine that churns out 430 hp of power, mated to a TH350 automatic transmission.
- The Helicycle: This two seat vehicle can convert from a three – wheeled motorcycle to a gyrocopter in less than 10 minutes. Powered by a 230 hp, 4-cylinder Engine, this $395 machine has been designed to cruise at low altitudes of up to 4000 feet.
- Mach 4 Racing Simulator: Looking to experience the fun of racing from the convenience of your home? Well, in that case the $25,000 worth VRX mach 4 Racing Simulator is worth purchasing. The racing equipment can connect with 4 Xbox 360s and sports 3 Sharp Aquos 37 – inch displays.
- A Torpedo Boat: The PT – 728 hails from the times of the Second World War and is one of the 12 remaining PT boats in the word. Although all the weapons on this $1 million boat have been deactivated, it does have tones of fancy weapons. The boat is capable of cruising at speeds of around 50 mph.
- Personal Submarine: This hobby would set you back by $2 million. Gone are the days when you had to go on tours. This personal submarine would give you the opportunity to explore the seabed, but this comes at a steep cost.
If you have loads of cash but aren't able to find the right place to spend, the aforementioned list would certainly help you.